On February 27, 2021, Coinsuper will soon usher in the third anniversary of our external operations. In order to celebrate with the majority of users, we plan to carry out a celebration. At the same time, share our follow-up development with the majority of users: In 2021, while we are fully expanding the US dollar channel and US dollar trading pairs, we will also launch a wealth of wealth management products and our own public chain ecology to give users more profit options. Stay tuned!
Details of the campaign：
I. Campaign duration: 2021/2/22-2021/3/3（GMT+8）
II. Campaign rules:
1. During the campaign, users can trade any trading pair on Coinsuper, as long as the total trading volume is ≥$3,000, they can share 6000USDT rewards according to their trading volume in the total trading volume of the platform; a single user can get up to 500USDT rewards.
2. At the same time, wewill release a point pool with a total of 1,000,000 points, which will be used for the use of public chain products to be released. among them:
(1) 400,000 points are divided among users who trade cryptocurrency pairs. Users who trade any trading pair except USD trading pairs can earn 100 points for every $5,000 transaction volume generated, and a single user can earn up to 50,000 points.
(2) 400,000 points are divided among users who trade USD trading pairs. Users who trade USD trading pairs can earn 100 points for every $5,000 transaction volume generated, and a single user can earn up to 50,000 points.
(3) 200,000 points will be divided among first-time users. Users who trade for the first time after registration, as long as the transaction volume is more than $1,500, can participate in the equal share of 200,000 points.
3. Points will be used for platform public chain products, and subsequent usage rules will be announced before and after the launch of the public chain tokens.
4. Within 7 working days after the campaignends, the platform will issue USDT rewards to user accounts, and announce the list of all users who have earned points and the number of points they have earned.
5. The transaction volume of users' self-deal and counter-swiping will not be included in the rewards, and the final interpretation right of the campaignbelongs to Coinsuper.