|Tier||Last 30 Days Trading Volume
How to calculate last 30 days trading volume?
The transaction fees are determined based on trading volume over the last 30-day period. Transactions made on non-USD trading pairs are converted to USD equivalents based on the corresponding average price of that trading day. User’s tier level and corresponding trading fees are automatically updated at 00:00 AM (UTC+8) daily.
What is Taker and Maker fees?
Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a limit order under the last trade price for buy and above the last trade price for sell.
Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book by placing any order that is executed against an order of the order book.
Note: If an order is partially filled, the taker fee is charged for the part immediately filled and maker fee is charged for the unfilled part.
Use CEN for discounted transaction fees
This function enables you to use CENs to pay for the transaction fees. The system will discount the fee for the required payment and the equivalent value of CEN will be deducted according to market value. The transaction fee discount schedule of using this function is as follow:
|TIME||1st year||2nd year||3rd year||4th year||5th year|
- If you have CEN in your account, our system will enable the “Use CEN for fees” function by default. You can disable this function in the “Personal Centre”.
- Once enabled, equivalent value of CEN will be deducted from your account according to market value to pay for the transaction fees.
Market Making Incentive Program
Coinsuper offers Market Making Incentive Scheme for professional liquidity providers and quantitative traders. For more information, please click here.
Deposit/Withdrawal Fees and Amount
Deposit Amount Per Time
Withdrawal Amount Per Time
Withdrawal Amount Per Time
Withdrawal Amount Per Day
|Withdrawal Fee||Maximum times of withdrawal per day|
|USD||/||100||100,000||100,000||0.2%（at least 20USD, excluding bank fees，3% when over-withdrawal*）||1|
1.over-withdrawal: more than 4 (inclusive) transactions or more than 1,000,000 USD (inclusive) equivalent cash withdrawals within the last 30 days.
2. You may be charged for the bank service fees for the withdrawal and you can consult with the corresponding initiating bank for the details.
3. You may be charged for the bank service fees for the top - up to purchase and you can consult with the corresponding initiating bank for the details.
4. Influenced by the GAS, the withdrawal fee would be paid according to the fee claimed on the withdrawal page.
5.For non-Hong Kong registered bank accounts, the withdrawal amount per order must be ≥$10,000. Hong Kong registered bank accounts are not subject to this restriction.